Breaking News

Celebrity News

Technology

Business

Sports

Musics

video

Tuesday 1 July 2014

MOVIES: ‘It was surreal’: Jessica Gomes reveals all about working with Hollywood director Michael Bay and how she prepared her body for role in Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction

Hollywood beckons! Gorgeous Australian model Jessica Gomes has just made her big-screen debut in the blockbuster, Transformers: Age of Extinction, alongside Hollywood heavyweight Mark WahlbergShe's one of Australia’s top model exports, and now Jessica Gomes is making her first foray into Hollywood.


The Sports Illustrated beauty has spoken about seeing herself on the big screen for the first time in Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction - her first official acting role.

'It was just awesome – it was surreal,' the 28-year-old of Chinese and Portuguese descent said speaking to Daily Mail Australia.
Hollywood beckons! Gorgeous Australian model Jessica Gomes has just made her big-screen debut in the blockbuster, Transformers: Age of Extinction, alongside Hollywood heavyweight Mark Wahlberg

'It was so much fun. You wait so long for these things to come out so yeah, it was very exciting.'

The Perth-born babe plays a KSI spokeswoman for the kinetic industries in the blockbuster, and despite director Michael Bay's reputation for being difficult to work with - he famously had a public spat with former Transformers star Megan Fox - Jessica had nothing but good things to say about him.

'He was awesome, so positive and just so much fun to work with. He is full of so much energy. Awesome is the word.'
The face of David Jones has a very specific health and fitness regime which she sticks to so she can maintain her catwalk figure.

She says it was this that helps her get film ready.

'I feel like I am pretty consistent with my diet and my exercise regime. I pretty much continue with that all the time because I have to be ready at all times.

'The Paleo diet, eating healthy. I do regular training including boxing and Pilates. I like to mix it up.'

Lady in red: The David Jones face has become famous for her incredible curves which she often shows off in swimsuit and lingerie shoots, especially for the department store
Lady in red: The David Jones face has become famous for her incredible curves which she often shows off in swimsuit and lingerie shoots, especially for the department store

The Transformers franchise launched the acting careers of Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington-Whitely, and Jess said her part in the Hollywood blockbuster has motivated her to pursue her acting career further.

'It’s given me the drive to do other things, I look forward to seeing what’s coming my way,' she said.

One person she says she would really like to work with is Charlize Theron who Jess says: 'is really cool.'

The model and budding actress says she intends to keep going with both of her career paths as she finds it hard to separate them.

She said: 'I love what I do and I feel like it all just moulds into one. It is a creative outlet and I love what I do. I think it is all kind of connected. I am keeping it open I am keeping my future open.'

Based in Los Angeles, the swimsuit model is due back in Australia next month for the David Jones Spring/Summer 2014 Fashion Launch.

'I love coming home to David Jones, it’s so much fun.'

Former leading lady: Jessica also follows Megan Fox who stared in Transformers and its sequel, Revenge of the Fallen
Former leading lady: Jessica also follows Megan Fox who stared in Transformers and its sequel, Revenge of the Fallen

Copy cat: The 28-year-old follows in the footsteps of fellow model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who landed a major part in Transformers: Dark of the Moon back in 2011

Copy cat: The 28-year-old follows in the footsteps of fellow model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who landed a major part in Transformers: Dark of the Moon back in 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By
Real Time Web Analytics